Sunday, April 11, 2010

general rules...

The purpose of this blog is to have me work out my struggles with IT, improv, improve my writing and general communications. I'm above average in IT & Technology, I know what I'm writing about - if you are here for that please feel free to hold me to a higher standard. But for the improv writing - cut me some slack.

For Improv, I'm a noob, been doing this for about 6 months and it is mutually easy and difficult at the same time. For me to work out my thoughts and learning processes, I will be reviewing and critiquing scenes. I plan on praising my fellow improvisers or partners. But I learn from failures and disasters, sometimes they are my fault, sometimes they are yours. Most of the time, mine.

I will also separate the performance, the style and the improviser from the person. You could be a great improviser, receive and distribute gifts like a pro, but I just might not like your style of improvisation.

When I act like a jerk, I want to intentionally be a jerk. If there's anything that I've written about you, a friend or a stranger that you feel is unfair. I'll be more than happy to edit, delete, correct, update or post your reply. Unless I want to be a jerk, then you are S.O.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment